Thursday, April 3, 2008

Snips N Snails Start

When I first started cross stitch at 17, I always said that one year I would cross stitch a Christmas stocking for everyone in my household. That means I have to do four of them. Well, a couple of weeks ago, I headed into a consignment store looking for something particular and I walked out with a binder full of "Cross Stitch and Country" magazines. I was so happy!! In there, there are three stockings that I need to stitch. The first one will be for my son, the second one will be for my husband, then my mom and then mine. This is the start of the first stocking. I started it two days ago. The chart is hard to read (small symbols) but its been fun so far. I'm loving it.

And this is what its gonna look like!

4 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

Oh wow two day's worth, you had speedy needles to get that much done,Well done Jess!

Anonymous said...

Looking good Jess, I'll enjoy watching this grow.
Thanks for stopping by blog!

Sally said...

Wow, you've stitched loads in two days! It looks fantastic so far Jess!

Karan said...

Oh wow - lots of work there but it'll be so worth it! You must have smokin' needles to get that much done so quickly. :0)

My Stuff for Sale