Thursday, April 17, 2008

Selling some Stash

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I found a great website to sell the stash that I know I won't be using or things that I have stitched that do not go with my decor. Please take a look from time to time. I have only a few things on there, but I will be going home tonight to go look through my leaflets to see if there is anything that I will not be using. Maybe one of you could use it. Please visit at my Etsy site. On stitching....I've done quite a bit. Right now, I'm working on Christmas cards for selling and I'm still working on my son's stocking. Hoping to get pictures up soon. I hope everyone is doing well!!

1 comments:

Karan said...

Good Luck with the stash sale. I'd have a look but it won't let me. Is there any way of looking without having to register/sign in?

My Stuff for Sale