Thursday, March 27, 2008

My first day being 27!!

First of all...thanks to all the people that left me a gift. It was fun to see what my online friends wanted to give me. Thanks Friends!!

I had fun on my birthday! We went to eat with some family and had some chocolate cake. My mom had me go the local Michael's craft store and pick out some floss that I needed and a box to store my growing collection of floss finally. My husband had already given me a gift last week. He bought me a Solia hair straightener. By the way, for anyone looking for a good straightener. I think its the best. 2nd in consumer reviews. Thanks Ernest...I love it and I love you!!!! I'm currently stitching a gift for a friend's mom. I'm almost done with it. This is the one,but not my progress picture. I have to charge the batteries in my camera to be able to take a picture.

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Jess, thank you for your comment on my blog, it's nice to have new people pop in :)

I love the stitching you've done, and can't wait to see your WIP on the 'welcome'

My Stuff for Sale